Downtown Disney is under major renovation and transformation as it becomes Disney Springs. The construction won’t be finished until 2016, but here’s an update from Disney about the process.
Downtown Disney update video
- Save Up to 30% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels this Spring and Summer — Your family can enjoy sun, fun and savings when they stay in the middle of the magic at Walt Disney World Resort! With this offer, you can save on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels: Save up to 25% for stays most nights April 28 through May 27, 2019 when you book through May 27, 2019 [...]
- Free Dining at Disney World in 2019 — Satisfy your appetite for fun with an unforgettable stay in the middle of the magic! Your family can enjoy a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day vacation package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and a ticket with a Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option. Book through February [...]
- Disney Cruise Line announces 2020 Itineraries — Big Easy, Big Island, Big News! Disney Crusie Line has announced early 2020 itineraries. For the first time ever, set sail from exciting New Orleans. Plus, discover 2 special voyages to Hawaii – and so much more. When to Book October 1, 2018: Platinum Members October 2, 2018: Platinum and Gold Members October 3, 2018: [...]
- Enchanted Escape Package — Your family can embark on an enchanted escape together with a late summer vacation package. With this offer, a family of 4 will enjoy a package that includes a 4-night stay in a standard room at a Disney’s All-Star Resort hotel and 4-day Magic Your Way base tickets for as low as $2,067. Sample package [...]
- Dig Into a Delicious Offer – It’s FREE DINING! — Savor the chance to experience an unforgettable stay in the middle of the magic! Enjoy a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and a ticket with a Park Hopper® Option. Book through July 7, 2018 for arrivals most [...]