Downtown Disney is under major renovation and transformation as it becomes Disney Springs. The construction won’t be finished until 2016, but here’s an update from Disney about the process.
Downtown Disney update video
- Adventures By Disney Announces New Themed River Cruises In 2018 — Adventures by Disney® announces new enhanced river cruise vacation offerings for 2018, including options for special Beauty and the Beast themed experiences along Europe’s Rhine river, and adult-exclusive epicurean style experiences along both the Rhine and Danube rivers. On six departures in 2018, you can celebrate the quaint villages and culture that inspired the Beauty and [...]
- James Cameron previews The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom — Pandora: The World of Avatar opens on May 27, 2017 at Disney’s Animal [...]
- Disney Cruise Line Featured Ports And Itineraries For Summer 2018 — In summer 2018, Disney Cruise Line will sail on new itineraries and to new ports, including first-time visits to destinations in Italy and Ireland. Disney Cruise Line takes Guests on a grand tour of Europe with visits to the Mediterranean, northern Europe, Norway and Iceland. Plus, adventures continue with sailings to Alaska, the Caribbean and [...]
- Save Up To 20% on Rooms at Select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels — You can save up to 20%* on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for stays most nights November 6 – November 10, November 13 – November 22, November 26 – December 23, 2016 when you book August. 8 – October 8, 2016. It’s like getting one of the nights FREE when you book [...]
- Food Allergy Free Adventures by Disney — I am in the process of planning an Adventures By Disney group that will be peanut and tree nut free. Just think, you can take your family to Europe with other like-minded food allergy families and ENJOY the best family vacation on Earth. We need only 20 people to make this adventure a reality. Let’s [...]